Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't cry over spilt milk

I am loving this four day weekend. I slept until noon today. I didn't sit down until 4:00, because I wanted to be able to get stuff done, so I didn't want my legs to stop working. I managed to shower, do my dishes, and take out the trash and recycling. Feeling rather accomplished and about to eat my breakfast and catch up on my blog reading, I had poured myself a bowl of milk and cereal. There was hardly any milk left in the carton, so I decided to drink it instead of putting it back in the fridge. Somehow I managed to spill it all over the floor, while luckily not getting any on my clothes. So I scrubbed the carpet with Lysol wipes before it could soak in. I have no idea what real grownups would do in my situation, probably not spill their milk in the first place, but that seemed like the best way to clean it to me. Then I sat down and ate my cereal and now my legs have stopped working.  It's kind of weird that the sun is setting and I have barely even started my day.  Today I plan to write my three page paper and list all of the channels on TV so I can hopefully figure out which one is ABC Family before 8:00 so I can watch Pretty Little Liars instead of having to wait until tomorrow to watch it on the Internet like I did last week. 

Movie review time! Last night I watched three movies: Orphan, 13 Going on 30, and I think that the third one was called Drive Me Crazy.  None of them were horrible, so that was good. Orphan gets 5 out of 5 stars for being able to still freak me out just as much as it did the first time I watched it.  I don't really have a lot to say about it other than the girl who played Esther is an amazing actress and that the scene in the very beginning was really freaky.

13 Going on 30 was pretty good. I give it a 3 out of 5.  The ending was sort of confusing, but I am glad that Jenna learned that there's more to life than being popular.

Drive Me Crazy is a movie from the 90's.  It also deals with the theme of popularity. I give it a 3 out of 5 as well, mainly for the fact that I understand that the movie was made in the 90's but I don't want to listen to boy bands.

Well I'm off to enjoy/use wisely my last day before I go back to classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?